Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jumbled Sundays





What is Sunday ? The day with no work, no challenge or the day with lots of thought with full of imagination. Actually Sunday is the day in which you can explore tons of good options. Options to do something good with your life ? Or to make your lifestyle better than ever ? Or just lay in your bed  ? third one is more intuitive actually ;)

This question is keep bugging me from past few months. Actually my conscious mind wants to do something, something innovative or something different from my daily routine like playing guitar or like watching some thoughtful documentaries or reading some good books. But my subconscious mind wants totally different thing, actually it wants to be lazy after work of 5 days, my subconscious mind force me to do nothing, it just want to go in hibernate mode and try to be less thoughtful.

Still these are my mixed  Sundays. Hope for the change from next time.



2 comments:

  1. Sometimes nothingness is also required but not always. So choose appropriately and move ahead. :)
    Hope to see next post on how you have win over your sub-conscious ;).

    Thanks for considering the feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ghanchakkar Thanks, Big Brother. I will try to fight my subconsciousness ;) and try to salve it :P

    Thanks again, Bro for commenting

    ReplyDelete